Just in…NEW G’Zox Quartz Coat!!!
After much anticipation, we finally managed to get on our hand some initial stock of G’Zox Quartz Coat 7, a fully tested (long-term test platform on JR, Japan Rail trains coaches) coating system that are especially suitable for the harsh and humid weather such as those found in Singapore.
The first 8 sets was hand delivered to me by no less than the President of G’Zox Japan when he stop by for a visit this week, and we shared his enthusiasm and excitement in making this excellent product available to Singapore market and also to make Singapore as one of the first market in the world to launch this product.
Some benefit of G’Zox Quartz Coat 7:
– excellent water sheeting capability (a benefit that will be especially useful for vehicles that are mostly parked out in the open)
– superior oil and dirt repellency
– very strong acid / alkaline / solvent resistance capability (per JIS test results shown below)
– stringently tested to JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) specification to withstand heat of >300°C
– coating have a measurable thickness of 0.4um (micrometer or micron)
– a coating hardness of 7H (that’s significantly harder than the already superb G’Zox Real Glass Coat!!!)
– extremely abrasion & scratch resistant
– 18 months of shine and protection, GUARANTEED!!!
Originally developed for use in high-tech electronic industry as a semiconductor insulation film. The formulation has been redeveloped for usage in automobile & marine industry application, as well as for body protection on other painted metallic & plastic surface (mobile phones, laptop computers, anyone?).
Below are the various test results as conducted in accordance to JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard 日本工業規格) test criteria…and not some unsubstantiated claims favoured by many manufacturers!
For further queries & informations, please drop us an email or call us at the contact below…more information to follow soon!
G’Zox by AbsoluteGloss